Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Craftin Desert Divas June Release Day 3

Today is Day 3 of the sneak peeks for the June stamp release at Craftin Desert Divas. We have 7 new stamp sets (3 - 4x6 stamps & 4 - 2x3 stamps) and 3 die sets.

Today we are showcasing Under the Sea!  We are doing things a little differently this time.  We are showing the sneaks on our Facebook pages.  HERE is the link to my FB page, where you can find all the sneaks and how to find the freebie!

When I first saw this set, my brain said 3x3 card set!  So, that is the first thing I created:



Aren't they cute?  I decided to try water coloring again.  These were colored with some Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  I then painted the backgrounds.  I had a lot of fun with this technique!  On to project number 2!

I love these yummy Swedish Fish gummies, so I decided to make a couple of treat bags for my munchkins.


The little fish is from Create a Critter, and I think he's the perfect fish to go with that cute sentiment!  I needed to make a girl fish and a boy fish.  I mounted them on the the same background that I created for the 3x3 cards.  My kids thought they were SO cute!!  

Each day, there will be a new FREE SVG pattern.  You can email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com to request it. You must comment and "like" each facebook fan page in order to get the free file. Join us this Friday and Saturday for our blog hop and more free files!!

Here is today's freebie:


Stamps and dies will be available to order on Friday.
Stamps and Dies are made in the USA

We hope you will stop by the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group. We would love for you to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Divas' stamps.

A la prochaine...

3 comments:

Katelyn Clary said...

The whale is absolutely adorable! Along with all of the other sea creatures! I also LOVE those little treat bags!

Thanks for sharing some cute ideas!
Katelyn
www.grayflorals.com

Scrapper69 said...

Those are just the cutest!!! Cute mini cards! And what adorable little treat bags!! So FUN! Have a Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Georgiana said...

Both are super fun, but I like the treat bags the best!