Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Happy Birthday

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It's my day to share a project over on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Blog.  It's my first post as a Design Team member, AND it's my birthday.  So, I am posting a birthday card.



Do you love her??  I think she's SO cute!  She is from the Birthday Critters Cutting File and she cut like a dream!!  The card base is from A2 Card Bases 2.  The paper is mostly from Recollections, the patterned paper is from an old stack I had in my craft room.  The enamel dots are from Michaels and the sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas "Say It Big


Every day there is inspiration on the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons blog.  So be sure to visit often.  

A la prochaine...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! Great card and yay for your first PPPR DT post :)