Sunday, January 4, 2015

Have a Moovelous Day

Happy Sunday everyone!  I am popping on today to share a quick little project I made with my Craftin Desert Divas stamps.  I have always LOVED cows, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on Tara's "Simply Moovelous" stamp set.  

One of my New Years Resolutions - at least my crafty one, is not to spend money on more "stuff" - well except paper and adhesives - unless I absolutely HAVE to.  So, I am trying to use my Cricut more - I have TONS of cartridges and my Gypsy girl still functions and I have always loved her, so I am determined to use her more.  So, with that in mind, here is what I created:



Isn't it cute??  Create a Critter is one of my favorite cartridges.  I love all the cute, simple animals on it.  I decided this cow was the perfect way to showcase this cute sentiment.  The sun is also from a Cricut Cartridge.  It is from Doodlecharms, and was my "go to" sun.  I actually have a little bag of these pre-cut in my craft room.  It's been a while since I used them.  The paper is mostly Recollections except the patterned paper, which was a freebie I found online.  I did some doodling, and VOILA!  A super cute cow card to start the year off right.

Here is the stamp set I built this project around.  Isn't it awesome?  I love all the cute sentiments and I think those cows are adorable!!  I am going to be making a few more projects with this set in the coming weeks, so keep your eyes peeled for more cuteness!  If you LOVE this set as much as I do, you can pick your own up HERE.



A challenge or two for my card:
Crafty Catz - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
Divas by Design - anything goes
The Paper Shelter - anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Eureka Stamps - something old (cricut cart) something new (stamp set)

A la prochaine... 

3 comments:

karalschuknecht said...

Great card, so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for our Old/New Challenge.
Karal DT

AndreaNorris said...

Made me smile I think I love sheep as much as you love cows! Thanks for sharing with us at TTCRD
Andrea x

Unknown said...

This is just darling.