Saturday, November 15, 2014

A Sweet Hello

Happy Saturday everyone!  It is my day to post a project over at the Cardz TV Gallery.  There is a new project there every day but Sunday.  You can find cards, layouts, 3-D projects, anything crafty!  Here is what I have to share today:



More often than not, I find myself hunting for some generic cards, ones I can use to send a teacher note, or drop a line to a neighbour.  I decided to stock up my supply.  I found this sunburst in the Silhouette Store #68598, and decided it could be the perfect base for my simple card.  The sentiment is from Ticket Talk 2.  It's a bright cheerful card that I could give to anyone for almost any reason.  Exactly what I was looking for.




I decided I liked these so much that I made 2 more fun cards, but they also use some Peachy Keen Stamps.




The sentiment on both cards is from Snail Mail.  I love just how different these cards look from the previous cards, even though they use the same silhouette file.


You can buy both stamp sets HERE.  Be sure to visit the Cardz TV Gallery every day, and prepare to be inspired!

A challenge or two for my little cards:
A Crafty Mess - anything goes
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - bright colors
Lil Red Wagon - monochromatic

A la prochaine...

6 comments:

cass said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh Michelle!!! All four of these are wonderful!!! So love them all. The yellow is so sunny bright!!! :)

Brenda said...

What a sweet card Michelle! I love how happy and cheery these cards are and I just love that sunburst! The one with the PK face is just too adorable! Hugs, Brenda

Jayne said...

Wow looks like you've been a busy girl! Love the clean, simple design and they're all darn cute. Thanks for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week.

michele said...

Lovely cards Michelle :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Anonymous said...

Hello, A lovely project, I love the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this month with our first challenge at A Crafty Mess Good luck. We would love to see you again next month.

Teighan DT